Front of Lidy's Covered Bridge, at Liddy's Lake, eight miles east of Cullman, Alabama, near the Berlin community.
Alabama Department of Archives and History
|Description:||This bridge has one fifty-foot long span and was built in 1926. It's original location was over Big Branch in Blount County, 1.5 miles from Mulberry Church and about three miles from the Cullman County line. In 1958 when the new road bypassed the Big Branch Bridge, as it was then known, Liddy Walker purchased it for $50 and moved it to Liddy's Lake.|
Alabama Photographs and Pictures
Covered bridges; Transportation; Cullman County (Ala.)